Tuesday 15 October 2013

Anime! 日本製アニメ !



So, today’s topic is ANIME! In my mum’s words “monos chinos”. Actually anime is the Japanese cartoon, which most of the time –if it’s not always- is based in a manga (Japanese comic book that you read backwards).

I have seen a lot of anime, mostly in my teen’s year. First stated as something that my brother did, watching “Saint Seiya”, then I used to watch “The sailor moon” with a childhood friend and as the years passed, with my brother and sister begin to watch anime together, being our favorites “Dragon Ball”, “Case Closed” (known as “Detective Conan” in Spanish), “Yu-Gi-Oh”, “HunterxHunter”, “Naruto”,  “Hellsing”, “Host Club” and “Death Note”.

Looking backwards, I think that the anime “Case Closed” could be the one that most influenced me, because even if now I don’t watch as much anime as I used to, I still love a good detective story, especially if it is one written by Agatha Christie. It’s funny that the main character, Conan, was not a Christie’s fan, but a Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’ fan, while his opponent/friend Heiji was devoted to Christie’s work.

As a final word, I think that there is a huge differences between the Anime and the USA’s cartoon, not just in the drawing itself, but also in the topics that they address, being the anime much deeper that the North American cartoon. 

Cheers! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, case closed was pretty fun but also tense and captivating, the ways in which he resolved the cases were also creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Detective Conan!!! I love it :D. Anime is known as "monos chinos" by many people XDD
    Best regards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Detective Conan is a very good series!!! This still entertain me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conan!!! this cartoon is fantastic. I don't like so much the anime, but this serie is very good :)

    ReplyDelete