Tuesday 19 November 2013

♬ Dream a little dream of me ♬

Dreams. Such a wonderful topic, likewise if we talk about of the ones that we live in our sleep or the ones that we live while we are awake.

On one hand, I find very interesting the dreams that we have while we sleep. Even when they said that they are a performance of our subconscious, I have had dreams on the night that at the next day happens. Kind of a foresight. I have explained that to myself thinking that our mind is much more powerful of what we imagined and I think that perfectly can perceive, even if it’s in a unperceived way, what it’s going to happen or call other people. Haven’t happened to you that you have been the whole day thinking of somebody; an old friend or family, and this person call you when you have your cell on your hand? Or something similar?

In the other hand, there are the day dreams, the ones that we have while we are awake. One big difference between this two kinds of dreams, it’s that while you can’t control the first one; day dreaming is conscience, thereby you can control it.

Along this blog I have said again and again what my biggest dream is, or at least the oldest and more lasting; travel around the world. True. I have done a little of it. Not that little either, but compared with all that the world have to offer t us, what I have travel it’s just negligible.


Hope that I can fulfill this dream someday

Cheers



5 comments:

  1. Your dream is wonderfull! Traveling the world is a great desire ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never dreamed something that then happens, you have lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's weird the sensation of these "foresights", it's confusing like a deja-vu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traveling sounds perfect and it is one of the things I want it to do some day :D

    ReplyDelete